Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sorry for Whining to My Readers --- if, indeed, there are any?

A most unfortunate incident occurred today at an establishment at which I have been a paid member for two years.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dear WUD;

I have been a member of the __________ Establishment for two years. Two of my adult kids are UW alumni, and my youngest is a full-time student.

I am a disabled senior citizen.  I am 67 years old, and have psych and physical disabilities. Therefore, I  belong to at least two protected classes.

Today a person identifying himself as , "Operations manager here," (i.e., at ______ Building) claiming to be named, "Cam, " took my chair away from me as I was getting ready to use it on the first floor. He claimed that I could not use the first floor computers for "permanent" use because the first-floor computers are for "temporary" use. I have to go upstairs for "permanent" use.​

I spend a lot of money at the vendors of _____ Building -- in addition to being a member here.

This was a violation of my civil right to be free of harassment while at the establishment of which I am a paid member. There is no sign anywhere distinguishing between "permanent" and "temporary" computers.

But, I believe there ARE signs stating that WUD does not discriminate.

I am entitled to a written apology for this violation.

I have been crying and trembling for the past half hour, ever since this unfortunate incident of establishment-sponsored harassment by "Cam." I have hypertension, and had to double up on my medication, because of this scary incident.

"Cam" actually had the audacity to ask ME if I were a "member." I think he may have a substance abuse problem.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later I sent this:

I won't be back unless  the WUD can guarantee my safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment